Sign In | Join Free | My tjskl.org.cn
tjskl.org.cn
Orient Int'l Industry Development Corp., Ltd.
Home > Apparel Fabric >

Silk Umbrella, Bamboo Parasol (dB-GU009)

Silk Umbrella, Bamboo Parasol (dB-GU009)

Packaging Details : OPP Bag, Export Carton
Place of Origin : Zhejiang
Brand Name : wishlucky
Model Number : DB-GU009
Production Capacity : 50000PCS/Month
Main Markets : Global
Foundation Fabric : Silk
Skill : Painting
Type : Umbrella
Manufacturing Method : DIY Kit
Category : Bamboo Fabric
Contact Now
Bamboo parasol, Outdoor umbrella, Silk umbrella
Item No.: dB-GU009
Specification:
1. Bamboo parasol, pulley system
2. Size: Dia. 42cm
3. All bamboo frame
4. 28PCS bamboo ribs
5. Different styles can be selected.
Features:
1. This bamboo parasol is suitable for patio and courtyard, and can prevent the strong sun light.
2. The fabric material & color & logo can be adjusted as per the customer's request.
Our advantage:
1. Good quality product: Our quality is okay, we exported to some big chain supermarket, up to now we haven't received any claim yet.
2. Competitive price: Our price is competitive, if you check with other suppliers and find that our price is not reasonable, you can let us know and we will follow it.
3. Sincere service: We treat each customer as our friends, your proposal will be accepted.
4. After-sale service: Our persons will follow the sales process when the goods is sold on market, we can accept your compensation because of the product quality problem within the validity. &

China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Silk Umbrella, Bamboo Parasol (dB-GU009) Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier

To: Orient Int'l Industry Development Corp., Ltd.
Message: