Sign In | Join Free | My tjskl.org.cn
tjskl.org.cn
Orient Int'l Industry Development Corp., Ltd.
Home > Desk Organizer >

Carved Note Holder, Office Stationery, Notebook (Z701H)

Carved Note Holder, Office Stationery, Notebook (Z701H)

Packaging Details : Gift Color Box, Export Carton
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T
Place of Origin : Zhejiang
Style : Memo Holder
Brand Name : wishlucky
Cover Material : Carved Metal
Model Number : Z701H
Production Capacity : 100000sets/Month
Main Markets : Global
Usage : Promotion
Type : Notepad
Category : Other Desk Organizer
Contact Now
Carved Note Holder, Office Stationery, Notebook, Memo pad Holder, Desk Organizer
Item No.: Z701H
Oridinary: Metal material
Product size: 10*10*8cm
Packing: 1PC/P. E bag, 12pcs/mid box, 72pcs/CTN
CTN dimension: 41*32*47cm
Features:
New carved flower pattern
Good Quality
Competitive Price
Feel free to contact us if any questions we can help, we will reply to you in 24 hours. &

China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Carved Note Holder, Office Stationery, Notebook (Z701H) Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier

To: Orient Int'l Industry Development Corp., Ltd.
Message: